Monday, October 15, 2007

SIX DAYS!

I have six days left until the big day! I can't believe that October 21, 2007 is right around the corner. I am super excited to be that much closer to the finish line, the Tiffany's necklace, and a few mandatory spa visits. :)

I'm thinking about donating my Tiffany's necklace. I want to see what it looks like before doing so, in case I truly fall in love with it. I believe it is a runner pendant on a silver chain. Let's see, let's see!

I'm super excited to see my family, my friends, and my teammates running, cheering, and being lively on Sunday.

To those who read this blog, thank you for all the support and love you have given to me since May. Of course I will continue to write in the next days and after the race to give a wrap-up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congrats on making it this far, and best wishes for kicking arse during those last 26.2 miles! You are an incredible, inspiring person, and I will be thinking of you on Sunday. Hugs!

archana said...

ohmygoodness, i just got GOOSEBUMPS reading that the big day is so close! congratulations on making this far, chai. i know you're going to cross the finish line and you're probably going to do it with a hoot and a holler and a HUGE grin on your face.... but you should already be hootin and a hollerin for making it this far! warm hugs from canadia xoxo