Monday, June 4, 2007

eight miles

I know, I haven't been updating this site as much as I would like. Work and other activities are keeping me balanced. Maybe a bit too much, as I didn't train yesterday. Don't worry, I ran this morning on my day "off" (from training, not from work).

I am proud to say that this Saturday I ran EIGHT miles. That is right, E-I-G-H-T. I am super excited that I did it. And I couldn't have done it without my new running pal. Seeing her run made me run. It was hot, humid, and sticky this past Saturday morning, but that didn't stop the TnT crowd from forming. Seriously, just getting out of bed is hard. But, knowing that I am not going to be alone in the run makes it all worth it.

I finished my contact list and will be sending fundraising emails this week, so watch your inbox! I am also buying new shoes this week (yeah payday!!).

Keep cheering me on via comments/emails. I really need it. And keep donating to the cause. It means a lot to me and the honored teammates.

1 comment:

archana said...

EIGHT MILES?! sweet goodness, woman. CONGRATS! and on a saturday too... that's gotta count for extra :)