Thursday, June 7, 2007

wow

if you look to your right, you will see a list of names. i am SO honored that people are donating money to the leukemia and lymphoma society. quite honestly, fundraising is what was about to stop me from trying this. but priya n. and others told me to take the nike slogan to heart and just DO it! so i am. and i'm damn happy i have.

i am really far from my goal of $5000. i know i can do it, but i need your help. please donate, even $25 helps! even $10 does!! but more importantly, please forward my donation letter, this blog link to your family, friends, co-workers.

leukemia and lymphoma are diseases that have touched so many of my friends' family and friends. as i get donations, i am requesting to run on behalf of the donor's family/friends who have been diagnosed with blood cancers. now, i have four additional teammates on this journey. believe me, you will meet them including my three personal ones. keep posted!

thank you to the new supporters: amol r., chinita a., david r., ed r., esther g., gowri k., heather g., john s., jyoti k, kavita b., mara i., megan q., minakshi p., nina b., priya n., sandeep s., sandhya & brian k., sunita & dev t., vijay k, vinaya a, & yashvinee n.

on tonight's agenda: TnT happy hour and running 4-5 miles!

1 comment:

SCS said...

wow. I just read an earlier post about how you get up almost every morning to train. more power to you!