Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Long Weekend

of not running. Fine, I ran on Saturday and I did six miles. In the heat, humidity, and lack of sleep, I made it.

However, that did not transpire (or inspire) into running on Sunday or Monday. Bad, Chai, bad! Although I am disappointed with myself, I know I can't rewind time. Plus, I have to show my body compassion.

That means, I run today (group run), tomorrow, and Thursday. And I cross train on Friday, followed by a Saturday group run.

Tonight, after my run, I am making a list of people I am contacting for the fundraising aspect. I also need to finish up a few other logistical aspects. If I know you, or even if I don't "know" you, you will be getting an email from me. You have been warned. :)

My weekly thank you to: Sibil M., Emily C., and Vasi M.

No comments: